woensdag 15 februari 2012

WAW, Your word is a light to my feet

De tijd vliegt voorbij. Hier is alweer een nieuwe word art wednesday.
De tekst is: Uw woord is een lamp voor mijn voet en een licht op mijn pad.
Qua uitwerking is het niet helemaal geworden zoals ik gehoopt had. Maarja, dat kan ook, dat dingen niet helemaal lopen zoals je zelf wilt. Of dat het ding in je hoofd, niet uit je handen op het papier vloeit.
Maar ik geloof dat het idee wel duidelijk is.

The time flies. Here is another word art wednesday.
The scripture is: Your word is al lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
How the art turned out is not someting I had hoped for. But hey, that's something that happens too, that things don't turn out the way you want. Or that the image in your head, don't flow out on paper.
But I think the idea of it is clear.




6 opmerkingen:

Carol zei

Love the colors in this piece. Thanks for sharing your art.

Being Mrs Miles zei

Hi Wendy,

Your cards are always so original - they catch the eye. I delight in seeing how you interpret the Word into a unique graphic format.

May the Lord bless your hands as you create this week.

Becky zei

What a fabulous creation..Gorgeous colors and the light bulb is an awesome interpretation of this verse.

trisha too zei

Great colors, Wendy, and some fun pages!

:)

Unknown zei

Beautiful, I love the light and the colors of blue and green. So pretty.

Mynn xx zei

I think it's pretty--LOVE all the shimmer! :) Your light bulb is a fabulous idea--have a blessed day! :)