woensdag 22 augustus 2012

WAW: "Sing Praise"

Vandaag een tekst uit mijn favo bijbel gedeelte; de Psalmen. Deze week uit Psalm 71:23.

Today a scripture from my fave bible book; The Psalms. This week it's Psalm 71:23



Prachtig hoe deze tekst laat zien dat God ons gered heeft, en hoe we daar blij over mogen zijn. Zo blij dat je lippen Hem willen prijzen. Hem komt ook alle lof en eer toe. En hoe meer je met God in gesprek gaat en met Hem wandelt, hoe meer je merkt dat Hij je zo wilt zegenen en wilt helpen. Hallelujah, God is goed!!

It's so wonderful how this scripture shows us that God delivered us, and that we can have joy from that. That our lips want to praise Him. He deserves all the glory and honor. And when you invest more in talking and walking with God, you'll see how much He wants to bless and help you. Hallelujah, God is good!


Deze week heb ik weer een canvasje gemaakt. Dit keer met bruint tinten. En een hertje. Dat hertje doet me aan de mens denken. Bang en schichtig, niet snel bereid anderen te vertrouwen. Net zoals wij het misschien moeilijk vinden ons zelf helemaal aan God toe te vertrouwen. Maar wanneer je dat steeds meer gaat doen, zul je ook steeds meer resultaat zien in je leven hoe God door je heen werkt.

This week I made another little canvas. This time with brown shades. And a little deer. This deer reminds me of men. Scared and skittish, not easily prepared to trust another. Just like we find it difficult to surrender all to God. To fully trust in Hum. But when we do, we shall see the result of God working in our lives. 






Ik hoop dat jullie weer geinspireerd zijn geraakt door de prachtige bijbeltekst en het canvasje. En ik hoop jullie terug te zien op WAW (en mijn blog :-)   ). 

I hope you got inspired with the beautiful scripture and the little canvas. And I hope to see you back at the WAW  (and my blog :-)  )




10 opmerkingen:

Gemiel zei

Such a beautiful canvas!!!! The little deer is so cute and I love the symbolism. I never thought of deer in this light before. Great color choice and there's so much movement in this piece, like in true praise.

Unknown zei

Hi Wendy, beautiful art. I love how you used the deer and agree with how you see it. I have to admit that I've been learning a lot about myself these past few months and found that I've been a little deer my whole life and am learning to fully trust.
Thank you for sharing your heart in your art. You are a blessing to me and so many others.

krcmasterpiece zei

Hi Wendy!
You have a special knack of creating lots of textures in your art & I just love it!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

gracescraps@gmail.com zei

Gorgeous!! Love the subtle background stamping and wonderful inspiration with the Word Art!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Sue zei

That is lovely, Wendy. Thank you for sharing it and for sharing your thoughts about the deer. Sue x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA zei

It's amazing how God can speak to us through such mysterious venues. I feel truly blessed by your painting, because your deer analogy reflects what I'm going through. Blessings!

Being Mrs Miles zei

Simply beautiful again, Wendy. Your art always inspires and moves me. Thanks for sharing!

Bernardine Cuttino zei

Fabulous with beautiful art design. Thanks for your sweet visit and luv. Hugs

Karen zei

Hi Wendy, I'm visiting you from Word Art Wednesday. :o) This canvas is so beautiful, as is your lovely post. Praise be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus! What a blessing your blog is. :o) I look forward to seeing your future projects!

Hugs and blessings!

Papercrafting Princess zei

Love your canvas creations and I enjoyed your video!