woensdag 3 oktober 2012

WAW: "Charity"

Sorry dat ik hier vorige week woensdag hier niet was. Ik was druk met wat persoonlijke dingen en had  niet meer de tijd en energie om een art journal en een filmpje te maken. Maar ik ben er weer. En deze week hebben we het over "Charity". In onze Nederlandse bijbel gaat het over Liefde. Ik vind die vertaling wel mooier moet ik zeggen.

Sorry for not being here last Wednesday. I had some personal stuff to do, so I didn't have the time and energy to make an art journal and video. But I'm back now. And this week we talk about Charity. In the Dutch bible it's translated as Love. For me I like that word better, but that's also because I know that verse as talking about love ;-)





Dit is mijn pagina in mijn kliederboekje.
This is my page in my journal. 




En hier dan het filmpje. 
And here's the video.



5 opmerkingen:

Jo Ann zei

Hi Wendy...This is such a beauty and I am not (yet...LOL) into this kind of artwork but truly love the video you shared with us. It seems that it's very freestyle and you can add whatever you feel like it. That looks like a lot of fun. I am delighted to work side by side with you at WAW. Have a wonderful and blessed day in the Lord.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

krcmasterpiece zei

I'm so glad your back! Loved your video. I like the word LOVE as the main body of journal.

Hugs!

Karen Letchworth zei

You have such a beautiful style of painting, Wendy. Your art is a blessing and a comfort to me, and I am SO grateful to God for sending you into my life.
I just prayed for you and asked God to provide for all your needs as you seek His will.
Love you!
Karen

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA zei

I believe this is one of my favorite art journal pages you've done. Blessings!

gracescraps@gmail.com zei

Such a beautiful art journal piece, Wendy!! The background with love across is so perfect! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/